Hey everyone. We hope that everyone is staying safe through these tough times. This week we are doing an extra-long podcast for those looking to learn from our guest Neal Schaffer! This week we talk about social media, content, social media management tools, influencers, data caps, and more! Enjoy!
● [00:52] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:31] What’s your favorite social media right now?
● [03:58] What do you think the state of social media is in right now?
● [08:38] LinkedIn has a great organic reach, what do you think of LinkedIn’s organic reach?
● [10:17] With COVID-19, do you think PR pro will have to find a way to pivot to only digital initiatives?
● [12:26] What does influencer marketing look like in 2020?
● [16:11] Talking about working in the gaming industry and influencers
● [17:34] Talking about a new way of doing influencer marketing
● [19:40] What are the best social media management tools out there?
● [22:03] For those PR pros wanting to make graphics, do you think Canva is the best software for them?
● [24:12] What do you expect to see from social media companies in 2020?
● [27:23] Do you think social networks are going more niche?
● [28:56] Do you think the legacy social media companies have hurt the industry from their previous missteps?
● [32:17] What do you think are some common mistakes companies make when using social media?
● [34:12] Most businesses are leery of new social networks
● [36:41] What hurdles and challenges are PR pros going to face this year?
● [38:14] Do you think colleges are equipped to keep up with the changes in digital marketing?
● [41:59] Do you think live streaming will be the next “hype” content?
● [44:14] Do you think businesses will look to create podcasts as another avenue for content?
● [50:12] If you could create a social network, what would you create?