In This Episode…
We are already in month two of 2020 and this week I discuss what games I liked from 2019, and why was gaming revenue down in 2019. There are many factors involved and partly because Epic chose to confuse consumers, and, bad games getting released. However, you will have to find out the rest in this episode of Digital Coffee!
- [01:50] Fallout 76 coming to steam
- [03:10] Gigabyte releases new motherboards
- [04:30] Nvidia releases its streaming service.
- [06:25] Warcraft 3: Reforged is terrible for gamers
- [08:52] Disintegration impression
- [10:18] Discord updates
- [11:10] Top and Worst Games of 2019
- [21:14] What really happened in the gaming industry in 2019
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
- Fallout 76
- Too much choice article #1
- Too much choice article #2
- Too much choice article #3
- Gaming Data
- You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Episode Length: 31:52
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download.
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
- If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Join our Discord!
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!