In This Episode…
It’s always interesting when new tech is announced. Everyone gets excited for the hype around what it promises. Gamers get upset because it did not meet their expectations and the cycle continues. That’s gaming! Plus, why Valorant numbers are inflated and stop working with China!
● [01:21] Darwin Project is shutting down
● [01:57] Valorant oppressive anti-cheat measure
● [03:05] COD Warzone 2FA
● [07:12] Halo 2 is released
● [07:40] Epic did a tech demo of the Unreal Engine 5
● [09:32] Nvidia GTC 2020
● [11:20] Ubisoft may have a new gaming coming
● [12:38] Twitch want to keep you safe
● [15:03] Valorant Impressions, overhyped numbers, and stop working with China
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● COD Warzone
● Darwin Project
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Episode Length: 21:12
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.