In This Episode…
Picking a side is never easy. Well, it’s easier when you’re playing a gaming, but, when gaming companies and journalist decide to pick a side with not understanding what’s really going on. The brands do not care. They are just choosing something; they think the majority would choose. It’s time to let them know.
● [01:00] Nvidia new graphic cards
● [01:36] Battlefield 5 had its last update
● [03:12] Kingdom of Amalur remastered?
● [04:33] The Outer Worlds DLC is coming
● [05:04] Sea of Thieves is now on steam
● [05:24] Command and Conquer remastered is here!
● [05:40] The pandering of the gaming companies
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Obsidian Entertainment
● PC Gamer
● Black Lives Matter
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Episode Length: 23:20
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.