In This Episode…
Another week of lockdowns and there’s a new episode of Digital Coffee! This week, I talk about the latest gaming news and esports, Epic Game Store and Doom Eternal impressions. Enjoy!
● [01:07] Another Streamer is signing streaming deals
● [01:45] Epic gets in Publishing
● [02:55] Nvidia has a hotfix for those experiencing issues with DX11
● [03:40] Get World War Z for Free
● [04:14] Beyond the Wire comes to early access soon
● [05:11] Elite Dangerous is getting Fleet Carriers
● [06:14] Ubisoft is giving away Child of Light
● [06:40] Hi-Rez is making Rogue Company
● [07:40] New Gaming Laptops coming soon
● [08:53] A teacher uses Half-Life: Alyx to teach Geometry
● [10:17] Avalanche Studios is rebranding
● [11:23] Samsung is launching DDR5 next year
● [12:25] COD MW update is delayed
● [13:04] Plague Inc. gets a new mode
● [13:37] HP, Valve, and Microsoft are making VR headsets for Half-Life: Alyx
● [15:03] Why Esports is important right now
● [18:08] Why I am going to get games on Epic Game Store
● [18:51] Doom Eternal Impressions
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Doom Eternal
● Elite: Dangerous
● Beyond the Wire
● Rogue Company
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Episode Length: 21:19
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.