In This Episode…
AMD has finally unveiled its new CPU the Ryzen 5000. It looks to take on what Intel has always done well, its single core processing. I talk about why this is a big deal and more on gaming news and hardware.
● [00:48] Call of Duty open beta
● [01:51] Call of Duty Warzone more popular than Fortnite?
● [03:57] Mortal Kombat 11 gets Rambo?
● [04:49] Mafia: Definitive Edition gets an update with great features!
● [06:34] Valorant is getting a new hero
● [07:58] Call of Duty Warzone may be getting private lobbies
● [08:34] MSI got caught selling the 3080 at inflated prices
● [12:01] Western Digital has some new storage option for its “black” line
● [14:11] Corsair launches a new premium keyboard
● [16:19] Corsair launches a NvME with 8 TB of storage
● [17:03] ASUS unveils new motherboards for the Ryzen 5000
● [18:42] Talking about the new Ryzen 5000 event
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Call of Duty Warzon
● Ryzen 5000
● Western Digital
● Mortal Kombat 11
● Call of Duty Cold War
● You can become a member and join monthly AMAs on Supercast!
Thank You for Tuning in! Join us Every Friday for a new Episode! Review our Podcast!
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/digital-coffee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.