Welcome to PR 360! A podcast where we discuss and interview the elite players in today’s communications industry. Today, PR 360 welcomes our first guest Sharon Oddy, head of marketing and corporate communications at iconectiv who sheds light on the robocalling phenomenon and the consequences legitimate businesses face as a result of this when used in an unethical manner. A very informative episode that should not be missed!
Answering the Call: An Interview with Sharon Oddy Brett Deister
● [00:56] Q1: What is your (Sharon) morning routine?
● [01:37] Q2: What are the Greatest Strengthens and Skills to Succeed?
● [03:11] Q3: What would your seven-year-old self say about joining this industry?
● [04:34] Q4: How has your first job helped shape the person you are today?
● [06:29] Q5: What life events led to going PR career in the tech or industry?
● [08:06] Q6: How does fit within new technology and 5G in the business and consumer world?
● [10:50] Q7: How to their customers they are working on the problem?
● [16:17] Q8: How does communicate that not all are bad?
● [20:41] Q9: Do you (Sharon) answer your phone when you do not recognize the number?